Tuesday, November 2, 2010

boy + cake.

the little man had mixed emotions about the cake.  while he did not have an aversion to the cake, he did not particularly appear to love it.  the thought that he might not leap at his first real taste of sugar did not occur to me.  the fact that we would actually have to shove the cake into his mouth never occurred to me either.  should we have dna testing done?  
is he related to me?



he was such a good sport and wore the party hat for a long time!!  



 excuse me, can i be done? 
 i am tired and have eaten most of my cake.  
please come rescue me from the sugar!

 he perked up a little. 
 this is one of my favorite pictures from the party!

 pausing to pose with aunt jenna.

1 comment:

  1. What a Stud! Can't believe he's already 1! Tell him happy bday from me!

    ReplyDelete