Friday, June 8, 2012

new kicks.

i have recently acquired 3 new pairs of shoes. 
hhmmmmmm.......i love shoes. 
i had to go and get a new pair of toms.  i have holes in both of my other pairs, not that they have stopped me from wearing them, but they won't last much longer so when i found these beauties, i knew i had to get them. 
my brother had given me the best christmas present a girl could ask for, a gift card to nordstrom, and i used it to by these.
thanks bro.  my feet look happy, don't they?
i have also desperately been in need of new running shoes.
i am running about 4 miles each weekday and a longer run of 6 or 7 miles on saturdays.  
i needed some new kicks to keep up with me!  
i love these!  they just look fast!
and then i went ahead and got one more pair of running shoes.  i needed them, they were on sale, and i am addicted to sneakers.  all these things added up to a second pair.  
love. new. shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment