Saturday, October 6, 2012

A little bit of houston.

we left for houston on wednesday to go to a conference for me to attend for texas school psychologists. while I was at my conference on thursday and friday, brenner kept the kids and they basically hung out at the galleria mall, which was there the conference was (well, in the attached hotel). I wish I could have gotten more pictures of the trip, but it was crazy and complicated but as smooth as we could have hoped for. one night we went to the children's museum (which was so cool!) and onto a Mexican restaurant that served us the best steak fajitas you will ever eat. and have you ever been to the galleria mall? it is ridiculous and has every store that you could imagine. it also happens to have a branch of the most incredible candy store, dylan's candy bar. cole and I were both in heaven! we have left houston and are on our way to New Orleans for a family gathering so wish us luck on the rest of our travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment