Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve.

It is Christmas Eve and the kids are all sleeping. We went to church for the Christmas Eve service and I left the party early to put the kids to bed. This resulted in my missing the Christmas Eve dinner at Brenner's uncle's house. I wanted to stop at subway but they were closed. good for you, subway. bad for me. I stopped at 7-11 since they usually have some deli choices (it was slim pickings, folks). Apparently I shopped at the worst 7-11 ever. They had nothing good....except slurpees. So, yes, I got a Christmas slurpee. Now, with my angels sleeping, I am going through my photos and counting my blessings. I am looking forward to Christmas tomorrow to spend time with family, to laugh, to eat yummy food and too much sugar (although that is nothing new), to read Luke 2 as a family, to blow out candles on Jesus's birthday cake ( or pumpkin pie in this case) and to spend the day celebrating the life of my savior. I am thankful for my family to spend this special day with.





No comments:

Post a Comment