Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

We are still out in Oklahoma and celebrated new year in the big town of Woodward where they have the theater (6 screens!) and good restaurants (read: not sonic or Pizza Hut). We went with my brother, his fiancé, and my cousin Tim. First we hit a Mexican restaurant where we ate our weight on chips and salsa prior to our meal. Yum. Next we went and saw The Hobbit in 3D at the new movie theater (sorry for the blurry photo!) We were supposed to go bowling after that but my brother was too tired (read: party pooper). But we still had a great time and by heading back early I got to ring in the new year with my mom and surprisingly good $7.00 champagne! It was a really fun evening and I was sad to see my Chris, Leslie and Tim leave this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment