Tuesday, July 30, 2013

visiting great grandma.

while my mom was still with us, we darted up to tulsa for a quick trip to see my grandma.  
while the traveling part with three little kiddos is never fun, we had a great trip and it was wonderful to get to spend time with family, especially grandma!
this first picture is my new favorite!  
(i know the children look slightly less than excited but we interrupted their play time...and it was like 105 degrees....and it was like the 29 picture i made them sit for.  but doesn't my 99 year old grandma look fabulous???)

grandma and clara




eating oreos.  always a favorite and mandatory activity at grandmas!

all tuckered out on the plane.  cole fell asleep 5 minutes before landing.  i had the joy of carrying one sleeping baby on my back and carrying a sleeping toddler as we deboarded the plane.  



No comments:

Post a Comment