Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life lately.

Here are a few pictures of our life this over the last week.
Cole decided to waterproof his bike since there was a chance of rain on Tuesday.

Playing a little baseball.
Enjoying a special treat after lunch.


Going on an after dinner walk.
We went to the dentist and Cole had his first real solo cleaning (he had just been going with me to my dentist before that). He told them the light was bright and he needed some shades for his sensitive eyes.
My happy boy!
My cool chaplain.
Second walk this week was not quite so exciting.  Probably because I took away their pacifiers! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The sucker pictures were adorable! Well, they all were actually. Love that Cole wanted to keep his bike from getting wet and the sunglasses were too funny ;) Looks like y'all are settling in your new state, and home very well. We miss y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, they are so much fun. I know your girls are too!

      Delete