Sunday, August 3, 2014

Life lately in pictures.

A few photos from the past few weeks....
If you are around Clara Beth very long, you will know that she is obsessed and attached to her cow blanket, which she calls "moo".  This is how she likes to carry her blanket around when her hands are full.
Got to spend one morning with Brenner going to some ceremonies.  
It was kind of fun to look nice :)
Jumping buddies!
We actually had a date night!  
We went to Guy's restaurant in Sacramento which was pretty awesome.
Reading some books.
The girls love to play "night night" with everyone and last week's victim was our friend's teenage son.  
Y'all he did this for almost an hour.  
Best teenager award goes to Nolan!!!!
And this photo was snapped right before Elise started force feeding him pretend doughnuts :)
Popsicles!
We went back to the children's art museum in Sacramento and learned that Clara has an intense love of glue. 
Music class.
All was quiet.  
This usually means I need to brace myself for what I will find them doing.  
But on Thursday I walked in on this.  
I love my little readers. 
Little bit hanging out with dad.
And of course, in this heat, we have had lots of time in the pool!  

And there is a glimpse into our life lately!








1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I especially like the one of your date night and Clara Beth's glue habit. LOL

    ReplyDelete