Monday, August 31, 2015

Family visits

Hang in there with me as I finish up (finally!!!) my last few posts from our summer.  

Over the summer we were able to see a lot of family as they came to visit.  My cousin Tim and his wife Karen had their baby in the middle of our visit so it was such a blessing to be able to meet him and celebrate him both before and after his arrival.  We had a baby shower for baby Samuel before he was born and my cousin Kristen and her kids came down.  They came back, along with my cousin Stan and Aunt Beth, after the birth which meant lots more time for all the crazy kiddos to hang out!  It is really hard being so far from our cousins all the time, so I absolutely cherish the time that we have together to build those relationships.  Clearly, we had a good time!!















No comments:

Post a Comment