Thursday, February 4, 2016

Christmas

 Christmas recap!!  My family came out to visit us this year in California.  My brother and sis in law ended up not being able to make it but it was nice for my sister and her family to see where we live and be together for Christmas, plus my parents.  We had a lot of time to relax, took a day trip to San Francisco, Brenner and my brother in law went skiing for two days, we went hiking for New Years, watched Christmas movies (the favorites were Holiday Inn and White Christmas), lots of cooking and just a lot of down time.  Oh yeah, and I ran a 5K and got second for women and won a Christmas ham!  

























1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas gathering. I love all the smiles - young and old alike. We need to catch up - if we don't connect beforehand let's find some time at the retreat. ::grin::

    ReplyDelete