Sunday, September 25, 2011

babies update.

i just realized that i never posted my most recent ultrasound pictures.  when i went in for my appointment at  14 weeks, i thought that it would be like my normal appointments with cole, where i heard the heartbeat and asked questions.  but when i got there, i had a nice surprise of getting another ultrasound since with twins, they were still too small to hear separate heart beats without an ultrasound.  
so here are the pictures i got.  and they are kind of fuzzy since i was too lazy to scan them in and i just snapped photos of the photos with my phone and emailed them to myself!
 one baby was up front and the other was further back and we couldn't get a solo picture. 


so far babies are doing great.  they both had strong heartbeats and are measuring the same size right now.  we will get another ultrasound on october 4th to find out the sex! 
and yesterday i felt a baby kick for the first time!  that is my favorite part of pregnancy!  it almost makes up for all the sickness during the first trimester.  almost. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! Oh the kicks! Fun, fun fun! I can't wait to hear the genders!

    ReplyDelete