Wednesday, September 28, 2011

camera frustrations.

let me just say that i love my camera.  
but last night i almost threw it against the wall.  
maybe it is the crazy pregnancy hormones (the hubs can attest to those).  
but it could also be because my camera would not obey me last night no matter what i did.   
i think the problem was with my flash but i am not sure.  i have had the camera for almost a year and have yet to take a class or something to really learn about it.  
anyway, here are the less than perfect, but still cute, photos i took my my little man.

this one was totally underexposed and by lightening and adding highlights, it looks kind of vintage. 

this one was over exposed.  and i could do nothing to fix it really. 

this picture overexposed his face a little.  but the black and white effect makes it look better.  

all of these photos were taken in the same room on the same setting.  so why all the different outcomes i don't know.  i will figure my camera out one of these days.  but at least i have a good subject to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment