Monday, January 2, 2012

playing catch up.

there is so much to catch up on that it is going to take me a little while.  
the week before christmas, also know as my birthday week, i was sick with bronchitis.  
it was not fun since i couldn't have the good drugs to help me get better faster.  i was sick over brenner's graduation, which i drug myself to, and over my birthday, which was even more depressing.  
and it was also hard to finish up christmas shopping and getting ready for a house full of company.  
fortunately my mom got into town to save me and help out with all the things that need to be done.  
anyway, i will catch up about our christmas over the next week or so.   
i will leave you with a picture of me and chewy, our sweet, mischievous old man.
(picture taken christmas morning sans makeup....for me and chewy.
we are both looking older these days)

No comments:

Post a Comment