Monday, January 23, 2012

zoo time.

friday the weather was unbelievable and in the upper 70s.  we seized the opportunity to go the the zoo one last time before the girls arrive.  
my mom was a trooper and played with cole on the playground there.
 once he remembered this was not real, he loved crawling on the kimono dragon.
 jumping on the chimes.

 and here is how i navigated the zoo.  
i  knew that walking around the zoo would probably be too much for my big belly and tired legs. 
but i also did not want to miss out on the opportunity to spend some time with my boy.  so i set my pride aside and we used one of the zoo's scooters.  it was worth it to be able to get around and not be exhausted and hurting (or going into labor) by the end of the trip.  
(my granddad would have been proud of my scooter driving abilities!)

1 comment: