Wednesday, August 22, 2012

craftiness.

a few weeks ago I read on my friend sarah's blog a craft that she did to showcase her instagram photos. did you know there is an app to order prints of your instagram photos? they are about 3 X 3 i and are so cute! i loved sarah's idea and decided to make one of my own.  ya know, in all my spare time.
i think that it turned out awesome!  
we hung it in our dining room and i love looking at it all the time.  so does cole, as EVERY time we sit down to eat he talks about the pictures and about 'remembering' all the things that we were doing in them.  
because they are clipped onto twine with tiny clothespins, i am excited that i can keep ordering new pictures for just a few cents and change out the look whenever i want.  
for my next project, i hope to go to hobby lobby less than 5 times to get it done.  'cause hobby lobby is not as fun with a cart full of babies and a two year old running around trying to 'show me' all the breakable items that he is not supposed to touch!  
yay for being crafty!
i'm a dork, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment