Monday, February 18, 2013

He's home.

Brenner's back!
We are one happy family!
(although you couldn't tell it by the look on the kids' faces!)
Brenner got home on Saturday night and we are so happy!  
I am actually amazed at how well we all did being separated for so long.  
Brenner thinks I had it worse because I was taking care of 3 kids by myself.  
I think that he had it pretty bad because he didn't get to see his kids for 6 1/2 weeks.  
or his fantastic wife.
But we all made it just fine and it was another growing experience that has made us both appreciate what the other does to provide for our family.  
On a side note, Brenner's time was spent in chaplain training/school and he received the top graduate award!  It is a big honor and we are rte ally proud of him!!
Way to go hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment