Sunday, February 3, 2013

Instalife

Here are more pictures if what we have been up to. I feel like I haven't taken "real" pictures in a while and I hate that, but with brenner gone, I haven't had much time to bust out the camera. And with him gone, I am taking advantage of my quiet evenings to feverishly work on the girls' baby books! So here are just some snippets into our life:
clara waiting for the bath to fill up.
'helping' me vacuum.
playing with karsyn
poor, sick babies.  double ear infections.  times two.
they take their morning naps in their swings.  
and yes, they are still wearing their christmas jammies.
they love their blankies!
happy clara beth. 
almost 1 year and these are how she fills out 9 month pants.  
so tiny!
at the mayborn museum!
cole was playing the game, 'come into my bird's nest baby bird!'
clara loved this game, as you can imagine.  (insert sarcasm here)
elise loves to sit in the boppy!

3 little monkeys jumping (illegally) in the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment