Friday, May 10, 2013

Pics from our trip.

here are some more pictures from our trip to DC.  the iPhone camera let me down on some crucial pictures, I guess the flash was not working right and in one it kinds of stretched us out, kinda weird.

aunt leslie and clara beth.  they seriously bonded.
the walton women.
two of my favorite redheads...i know, i look like a midget.
these girls wanted nana to carry them all the time!
cole rode a mechanical bull at the spring festival at my parent's church.  he was in line with all teenagers...and my brother in law.  both cole and adam held on for over 10 seconds!
this photo turned out kinds weird and stretched.  liza is one of my friends since middle school and it was great to catch up with her for a quick visit and let our 6 kids run around!
my other favorite redhead...and another bad photo.  no flash.  
but my bestie annie spent a day with us and truly there is nothing like a best friend.  love her. 
lots of time spend at the playground.

fro-yo get together.
my parents are building a new house...on the same spot where their old one was.  it is weird not seeing my house there that i grew up in but we are way too excited about the new one to be sad.
my parent's dog.  she used to be our dog but she visited with my parents about 3 1/2 years ago and is loving her retirement years in virginia. 
cole thought it was a good idea to hide all his sisters' shoes, the diaper bag and my wallet in this little trunk.  good thing we found out about his hiding place before we left!
our trip home was long.  cole and clara did great and overall, it was not a total disaster, but elise was not a happy camper for most of it.  she is teething, didn't nap and just wanted to run around.  a three hour plane ride was not her happy place.  
but it is always good to go back to virginia.  i never get to see everyone that i want and i never get to do all that i hope to, but it was still a lot of fun and got to spend some good time with the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment