Thursday, September 25, 2014

To grandmother's house we go!

The much anticipated trip back home began with me flying with the kids by myself for the first time.  
It went surprisingly well other than trying to carry all the luggage by myself.  
This $5 cart for 5 minutes of use was the best decision I made that day....that and packing 16 pounds of snacks in my carry on.
My three traveling munchkins ready to head to Tulsa to see great-grandma.

Not many kids get to know their great grandparents and so we know how blessed we are that our kids have been able to meet four great grandparents.  My grandmother makes 100 look great!
Cousins!!!


I love my grandma so much!  It was such a treasure to spend 3 days with her and the family!


And here is another fun part of visiting grandma :)



No comments:

Post a Comment