Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Life lately in photos.

Here are a few photos of our life lately...

Clara Beth snuggled in our bed after another night full of bad dreams.  At least sweet baby gets comfort from her mama...and her mama's bed :)
Just a regular morning around here, fighting bad guys and karate chopping some sisters.
(he has never watched spiderman but he loves the concept of superheros and so he just makes up his own super cool things that spiderman can do!)
I love this boy's imagination!
Helping mama clean the playroom with her tiny vacuum 
Cole wanted to help me get ready to make bread so he got the flour out himself....and fell and spilled it all over the floor.  So while I made bread, they played in flour, complete with dump trucks to haul the load!
I decided that even though it did not feel like fall, I would pretend it was and try something new and pumpkiny. 
The result was my first successful homemade pie crust and first pumpkin pie.
My aunt Shirley would be so proud!!!
Family hike and exploration on Columbus day!


Tiny girl swinging.
Elise is quite the determined and independent two year old and perfers to choose her own outfits...today's was with a side of sassy.
My mom reminded me that she used to know a little girl like that too.  hmmm........
Clara reading her bible to her baby.  
"tell baby bout shesus, mama"
Silliness with these three!
I love our weekly activities: Classical Conversations on Tuesdays, PWOC bible study on Wednesdays and Bible study Fellowship on Thursdays; but I have to tell you, that I adore our Mondays and Fridays when we usually do not go anywhere, play and take walks and swing and bake, clean and make messes, do puzzles and read books, and just laugh a lot.  These days, while sometimes are long and hard, are the best days of my life.  
I would not trade these years for anything.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Elise's sense of style. Yes, I love my Monday and Friday days too....and I'm doing all I can to stretch them. LOL

    ReplyDelete