Saturday, May 23, 2015

Life Lately....or earlier.

Here are a few photos from last month of our everyday life.  I meant to post these, well, last month!

I went to check the mail one day and found this...Cole has written a letter to his dad and put it in the mailbox by himself.  Sweet boy misses his daddy and writes him notes everyday.  And sweet daddy has an office COVERED in kid artwork and notes overseas because the kids want to see what they made for him all the time. 
I hope he never stops snuggling with me.
Cole made a parachute out of a blanket, string and chip clips.  It didn't work as well as he wanted but he still insists that he flew for two seconds off the couch.
Cole tried Dr. Pepper for the first time.  He said "I love it just like you do!" 
Outdoor birthday party with all our friends.
Special breakfast at a local diner...because it was Tuesday. 
Running everyday pushing 80 pounds with a bike rider on one side and a dog on the other.
Swim lessons!!! I have three happy fish around here.





I love my babies, but I wish they would not always bombard my early morning bible study time...even if they are the cutest invaders.
Posing together for a picture with their toy camera #cutestthingever
"Mom, take a picture of me helping Clara"
Celebrating Memorial Day with a tribute at CCC and lots of Daddy talk and Daddy dress up 
Saying goodbye to sweet friends.  Glad that one day we will all be back together in Texas together.  
That day you look down a NOON to realize you are wearing two different shoes and have been all over town already. One of the problems of getting up and dressed when it is still dark outside!
Reason Elise couldn't eat her breakfast: baby was more hungry than she was and needed to be fed.
The kids spent the night at the Tangins house so I could take Jake to the airport at 5 am.  We have been beyond blessed by the love of the other chaplains and their families here. 
My silly boy.  I love my time playing with him.


 photo signature_zps34cea1f1.png

1 comment:

  1. LOL Love the tennis shoes - I thought those sorts of mix ups were age related. I think they're life-related. LOL Totally enjoyed seeing Cole's homemade parachutes! How sweet that Elise is taking care of her baby before eating herself. LOL Maybe if you feed the baby first she'll pick up the mommy treat of finishing what baby doesn't eat. LOL

    ReplyDelete