Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cole is 6!

Cole turned 6 a couple of weeks ago.  6 years does not seem long enough since I can hardly remember life without him.  And yet 6 years goes by so fast.  He is my best buddy, my snuggler, my helper, his sister's teacher and protector, silly, smart, curious, creative, imaginative, a leader, a talker, joyful, energetic, and lover of Jesus.  We are so thankful for him!  This year (since he didn't know Brenner was coming home) he asked for a special day for just he and I to go do fun things together.  So we did!  We went to the trampoline park, putt putt, arcade, In n Out burger for lunch, get new sneakers, Dutch Bros for coffee/chocolate milkshake and picked out birthday balloons and donuts.  I LOVE spending time with this kid!!




(notice the poor light in these pictures.  Daylight saving happened on the night he turned 6 so everyone was up and ready for donut breakfast before 6 am.  Boo! )

And then of course he got his big birthday surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment