Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lately...September

So here go my efforts to catch up on the blog.  To be honest, the blog has mostly taken a back seat since Brenner left in March, even those the months of him gone had my mind and heart swirling with emotions and a lot of things I wanted to write about.  But, sadly, there was just no time or mental energy of physical energy left at the end of most days during those seven months to put fingers to typing and blog.  So, here are a few catch up posts starting with my favorite pictures from the month of September.

Cole has been earning legos for some extra chores and hard work at school.  Star Wars lego are his current favorite.
Eating popsicles in your underwear....oh to be a kid again.
Cole set up a lemonade stand, he had been desperate to do it all summer, and the sweet boy set everything up and sat out there waiting for customers on our quiet country road.  But he did eventually get some and he loved being an entrepreneur.  Hmmmm, I wonder where he gets that from. 
Tired babies after Awana.  That 30 minute car ride home gets them every week (which is why we started changing them into their pajamas before we leave!)
I ran a half marathon with my friend Sarah on base.  It was my 15th!! 
One of my not so welcome visitors that we have had at our house.  Rattlesnakes are on my most hated list!
The girls started Awana this year in Cubbies and they love it!  They are memorizing their verses and love to sing their songs.  Added bonus:  we now are kid free for 1.5 hours every Wednesday night.  I may or may not be secretly getting frozen yogurt each week without them.
Riding with my boys.
Mama and her little bit.
 Cole's drawing from chapel of Jesus (complete with a belly button) and the Holy Spirit coming down on him while being baptized.
Brenner's mom came out for a visit and we of course took her to the amazing pumpkin patch!


Celebrating 6 months of deployment done with silly string!


No comments:

Post a Comment