Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ski Weekend

I have lots of things to catch up on the blog about.  
But I thought I would start with the most recent, our weekend trip to Lake Tahoe.
Last year one of the first weekends that we were in California we went to Tahoe to ski.  
We found a great place to stay and Brenner was able to ski.  
This year, we both skied, although not together since someone had to stay with the kids, but it was lots of fun anyways.  We stayed at the same place, played in the snow, went sledding, skied and cozied up to the fire reading books and playing with play doh.
Cole skied last year for the first time and it has been almost exactly a year but he started back up no problem.  
The kid is a pro!  He barely fell, dominated the bunny slope and we literally had to drag him off, he just kept going up lift and skiing down over and over.  He also told me after a bit that he did not need me to go with him while he skied, I could just stand at the bottom and take pictures of him doing so well.  
My humble child.
My solo ski adventure.  I have not skied in 7 years thanks to budget and kids so it was super fun to ski for a while and enjoy the view.
We took the girls sledding several times but they also liked to watch Cole.

We also caught them pickpocketing daddy's cell phone to play angry birds. 
This basically sums up how we feel after our trip.
I am so thankful for the adventures I get to have with this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment