Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Florida Trip

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to get away to Florida for a few days without the kids to meet up with a friend for some beach/girl time and also to go to a wedding of another dear friend.  

EJ and I met in Waco a decade ago and across multiple moves around the country between us, we are still dear friends and decided to take advantage of my East Coast summer location and meet up!!!  
The day that we arrived it was raining so we got pedicures, went to Starbucks and then picked up a movie, frozen pizza and a bottle of vino to enjoy back at the condo.  Day two brought sunshine, beach, outlet shopping and watching the sunset on the beach.  On day three we went to a waffle bar for breakfast, explored downtown St. Augustine and then went to the wedding of another dear friend Carly, whom I have known since high school.  It was so fun to see her get married and reconnect with some other high school friends.  It was a great trip!!!

Ej and I at St. Augustine beach
Downtown St. Augustine
Facetiming on the beach with my babies
Seashell-covered beach
Waffle bar goodness
The bride Carly, out friend Andy and I at the wedding reception.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had this interlude of fun and relaxing with your friend. Sounds heavenly. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete