Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In the park.

i wanted to get go somewhere with cole this afternoon and i decided to grab my camera and head to cameron park.  it is still pretty there with lots of leaves still on the ground and i managed to get some good pictures.  oh, and i must mention, that these pics have been taken with my new, fabulous camera!!!!  that's right.  the moment that i have been waiting for is finally here.  i have my own amazing camera that i can use to take the quality of photos that i have been desperately wanting to for so long (hence my need to confiscate my dad's camera for the past 4 months).  so i am in love with my new camera.  i don't want it to be too far away from me.  i feel the need to pull it out a couple times a day and look at it (since i don't really know what most of the buttons do yet).  anyway, here is what we got today....by the way, we were going for the ghetto-hood look......






hey, are you...lookin at me...???? (tough guy impersonation) 

1 comment: