Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ornaments.

i put up our christmas tree this past week.  i LOVE christmas.  i love christmas decorations, although i don't have too many.  and i really love my christmas ornaments.  i have at least one ornament from every year of my life and i love to go through them all and hang them on the tree.  here are some of my favorites.
my little mouse in a pinecone from my first christmas
the bread dough ornaments from '82 and '92
 the light-up gingerbread house
 bernard and bianco...these treasures came from the mcdonalds happy meal box in 1988 (i think)
these are silly but over the years, the silliness turned into sentiment and now i love them.  thank you mickey d's.    
 and the best for last....jesus in a nutshell!  made in sunday school when I was like 4 and my christmas tree is not complete without it!
last year cole received some really special ornaments for his first christmas.
this one was from my cousin's family.
 this one was from my parents.
aren't they so cute?

i have many more ornaments but i will refrain from picturing them all for you. so now you have a little glimpse into our christmas.  i will tell you about more christmas traditions later. 

1 comment:

  1. love it i may have to do the same...thanks for posting...they all are precious and so special.
    ejw

    ReplyDelete