Wednesday, August 17, 2011

heading to the hills.

brenner, cole, and i (and all the furry ones) headed to oklahoma last thursday.  we stopped through tulsa to see some family before heading over to the family ranch on the western side of the state.

cole and i have pretty much been chilling out since we got here.  brenner has been working outside doing some land maintenance and has been putting up deer feeders for the fall (since this will be his last time to hunt for a while).  

brenner and cole have been having fun too.  here is what they have been doing  A LOT of.

since cole is OBSESSED with driving, brenner took him out on the 4-wheeler and after telling them to drive ridiculously slow about 23 times, they went and brenner said cole went "wwweeeeeeeeeeee" the entire time.  so now each day he asks to go on the "fo fo wee".  i can't believe that i let them do this but brenner took advantage of my weak and puking state.  
at least i have a happy kid!

and since many of you have asked, here is an update on me:

i have still been feeling awful but it is SO nice to have brenner back home.  it's not only nice to have him back so he can help with cole, but it is nice that i have someone to complain to.  no one wants to hear every hour that i feel nauseous and the outcome of everything i eat, for good or for bad.
  except my husband, right? 
 because when he said that he would have me and hold me in good times and bad times, he had no idea he would get to hear about the bad times in such detail.  lucky brenner.   

i have started taking zofran for the nausea finally.  it may sound stupid, but it never even occurred to me earlier in my pregnancy to call and get some.  when i was pregnant with cole, i didn't know such a thing existed.  i never really told me doctor about all the nausea and it wasn't until it had passed and i said something like, "i'm glad that's behind me", that my doctor said, "you should have told me, i would have given you something for that".   so i just forgot this time since i didn't take anything with cole.
but i finally had to try something.  it was getting too bad.  it seems to be helping a little bit but not that much.  i just keep praying that it will end with the first trimester!   

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have been so sick. ONe way to look at it is those babies are just growing right along...but I know, IT SUCKS! Hang in there. I am praying for you. Have some fun little family of three time!

    ReplyDelete