Tuesday, May 15, 2012

3 months old and no longer a newborn.

my babies are 3 months old today!
 some people may think that i am biased, but truly, these are the cutest babies i have ever seen.  
i mean seriously, look at this face.
 and look at this angel.  
be still my heart.

i love how they are smiling all the time now, love to watch their brother act a' fool, and are interacting with people.  i also love that i am getting slightly more sleep.  and it truly is remarkable how similar they are in their personalities.  they are easy going, sweet, and pretty go with the flow.  they do, however, like to be held and that makes for some pretty full arms. 
 read: i am always holding someone.  
they love the bjorn and the sling so i am often carrying someone in one of those when there are things i have to get done.  
i am a master of cooking, laundry, dishes and sweeping while wearing a baby.  

we are also finally out of newborn clothes and diapers.  i thought that this day would never come!  i mean, it never occurred to me that they might take 3 months to move in 0-3 months clothing.  
oh, my bitty babies. 

here are a few more pictures from our photo session.  
sister, catch me i'm falling!
 no, sister, i'm falling!

 seriously, mom?


what a wonderful 3 months it has been.  i almost pinch myself sometimes to remind myself that these girls are really mine.  
but instead i just pinch their (relatively) chubby thighs because they are oh so pinchable!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend Steph, I LOVE your notes. Your daughters are just as awesome as your son--priceless. I am so glad we got to spend time with you in Seminary. Keep us posted as you grow. What a bless you have been. Missin' ya. Summer and crew.

    ReplyDelete