Saturday, May 5, 2012

meeting new friends.

we have been very busy over the past couple of weeks introducing the girls to lots of people.  some of my very favorite people live in the d.c. area so it is always fun to come up here and hang with my homies. 
my bestie annie. 
 there is nothing like introducing your kids to your best friend.  especially when she has known you since you were 12 and had braces and wore a school uniform plaid skirt with doc martins.  
yes, i did. 
and yet she believed i would turn out normal.  that is true friend!
what i wouldn't give to live closer to this girl.
 speaking of friends from my awkward preteen years, ian is another friend who is more like family.  
we ate massive amounts of pancakes at ihop before heading to a park to get out some energy.
 my dear carly who also suffered through a meal with my family in a public restaurant.  
she won't want kids now for about another 5 years after that experience. 
poor dear goes from 5 star restaurants in nyc to a sorry ruby tuesdays in ghetto maryland. 
and my sweet friends courtney and emily.

cole continues to be obsessed with the o'dell family and he was more than excited to see them.  
excited = manic child. 
what a blessing to have so many dear friends in my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment