Tuesday, May 29, 2012

family came to town.

this past weekend, we had some of my family from st. louis come to visit us.  
they probably spent more time in the car than they did in waco, but it was SO much fun having them here!
my aunt beth, aunt bobbie, cousin wendy, her son colby and my cousin tony all came to hang out, meet the girls, and play!
of course we took them to the zoo and got to see our favorite cat, just like we did here
he one of the many reasons i love our zoo.  it looks like he is my snuggle buddy even though he really is behind plexiglass. 
 i love this picture. 
and i wish he were my snuggle buddy.
except he would probably eat me.
i digress.
 cole and colby 
(yes, that sometimes got confusing over the weekend!)

we also took them to the mayborn museum, ate barbeque, and ended their trip with brunch at cafe cappuccino 
 goodbye hugs. 

thank you, sweet family, for coming to visit!  we can't wait to see you in september!

No comments:

Post a Comment