Sunday, May 13, 2012

mommy day.

the greatest blessings in my life are these munchkins right here. 
 i cannot believe the gifts that God has given me, that i have been chosen as their mother.
 there was a time when i didn't know if i would be able to have children.  and now i have to laugh at that thought, as God chose us to have twins.  
 these children have made me a better person.  they are making me a better person everyday. 
it is my job to raise them so that they love the Lord, honor their parents, cherish their family, respect others, be kind, laugh frequently, cry openly, share their feelings, give generously, learn self discipline, celebrate life, be humble, forgive others, pray wholeheartedly, ask questions, appreciate their toys, eat healthy, love chocolate, be silly, read books, play hard and always, always, always hug your mother upon demand.  
they are my heart.
and this job is so much harder than i ever thought.  i fail at it all.the.time.  
it is so much harder than the job i left but it is so much more rewarding.
everyday we grow together.  
and everyday i squeeze my children, smother them with kisses, and thank Jesus for another day i get to spend with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment