Monday, May 14, 2012

back in the saddle...and in my pants.

we, the whole family, have been back in waco for almost a week now.  
we are getting back into our normal routine.  
and our normal routine includes brenner making me breakfast most mornings.  
(i am spoiled i know!)  i think this was the reason that i missed brenner the most.  
just kidding.  kind of. 
i take my pancakes very seriously.
 cole is back to running around the yard with no pants on.

 brenner has resumed his role of putting cole to bed (which includes reading lots of books!) 
and the girls are back to laying around.  oh wait, they never stopped. 
but they like laying around back in waco with daddy.
we are very, i repeat, very happy to have brenner home! 

on another note, i am also very happy that i can now fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants!
the forces of nature have collided and worked in my favor, meaning my uterus has taken one more heave-ho inward.  and i have also decided to stop stuffing my face with cupcakes and have resumed running 4 miles a day which means the last 4 pounds should be off soon.  
i am a happy woman.  
i did not want to have to buy any more "in between" clothes.  i am way to cheap for that. 
 plus my clothes have just been hanging there, taunting me, since last summer and i am ready to wear normal things again.  things that don't remind me that my belly was stretched out to 25 times its normal size and that i looked like a cow.  
it is good to feel, and look, like me again.

1 comment:

  1. good for you for gettin back to running 4 miles a day!! im sure you'll be ready for the bearathon next spring haha :)

    ReplyDelete